OPEN 21. JUNE – 31. AUGUST EVERYDAY 8.00 – 22.00
THE POOL IS NOT PUBLIC
Pool weather every day
At Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel, the water in the pool is up to 26 degrees warm all season and the air up to 30 degrees
The large pool is divided into two separate pools. A small children’s and wading pool with a water depth of 30 cm and an 8 x 15 m long pool with a water depth of 1.10 m to 1.50 m.
Persons under 14 years of age only admitted with an adult.
Due to new legal requirements on limit values for the quality of the bathing water in pools, it is only permitted to be inside the water park wearing swimwear. Peeking violets are still possible, but you MUST wear swimwear.
DKK 30 per person per entrance
Length: 15 meters
Width: 8 meters
Depth: 1.10 and 1.50 meters
Depth: 30 cm
THE SAUNA IS OPEN FROM 15 – 21
- The staff’s instructions must always be followed.
- Behavior that endangers or disturbs other guests is prohibited.
- Visitors with infectious diseases or oozing wounds do not have access to the bathing facilities.
- Changing may only take place in designated changing rooms.
- The barefoot area may not be entered with footwear used for outdoor use.
- Before using the bath, wash off without swimwear.
- After visiting the toilet and after using the sauna, a new wash is carried out.
- Only bathers wearing clean swimwear (general swimming trunks or swimsuits) have access to the pool.
- Jumping upside down is not permitted.
- Balls, swimming toys and life-threatening toys may not be used.
- Noisy behavior as well as ball games, playing, running, and pushing are prohibited in and around the pool.
- Bottles may not be brought around the pool and in the changing rooms.
- Beer and spirits may not be brought.
- Badet assumes no responsibility for theft and forgotten items.
- Violation of regulations may result in expulsion.
- Children under 14 only admitted with an adult.