Camping on the island in your own caravan, tent or camper, is and will be something special. A few hundred meters to the Baltic lovely atmosphere and delicious beach, camping at Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel is a great choice for families who want to enjoy the holiday in beautiful surroundings
On Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel and Bornholm whole family can look forward to a lot of pleasant and fun vacation experiences. Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel is situated right next to the beach – Bornholm’s most famous beach. The beach is very child friendly and has several times been nominated as one of the best beaches in Denmark.
We have many different types of pitches, so here is something for everyone, whether you want sun, shelter, shade or views. Several of the seats are close to the campsite playground, so you can keep an eye on the smallest of the awning.
On Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel is our tent sites located close to the beach, most with sea views. Here is the distance the facilities a little longer, but we promise you that you will live well.
The camping site is an idyllic area sheltered from seawinds by sand-dunes and trees. Its peaceful surroundings provide a great place for the family to relax and for children to go exploring.
The camping site is located directly next to Dueodde Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Northern Europe, which offers great facilities for children and families, as well as ideal conditions for windsurfing. Dueodde Beach is well known for its unique fine white sand.
Dog is allowed.
Check-in is 14.00 p.m. upon day of arrival.
Check-out is at 12.00 p.m. at the lasted upon day of departure.
Open 14´th May – 26´th September.
Reservation can be made all year round.
• The amount of the stay + consumption on magnetic cards * is payable on departure. (Magnetic card is provided on arrival). * Magnetic card used for hot water in shower, washer / dryer and indoor pool.
• The campsite is not divided into plots. The tent and caravan site will be directed by Simon on arrival.
• After 10pm it is not possible to arrive at the camping site and set up a tent.
• The tent area is car-free, cars are referred to parking space. (It is possible by arrival and departure to enter and unpack and pack together)
• CEE connectors must be used in connection with electricity at the campsite. Can be purchased on site.
• Extension line of 25 m may be required.
• If you arrive or depart at another date, please let us know.
Karina welcomes you at the reception
Simon shows you
your vacation spot
© Copyright - Dueodde Familiecamping & Hostel - Skrokkegårdsvejen 17 - 3730 Nexø - Tlf.: +45 20 14 68 49 (9 - 21) - E-mail: email@example.com - CVR: 19002934