Our selection of overnight stays at the campsite…
Are you ready for a fantastic experience on Bornholm? Here you will find some of the many options that we can offer.
Bornholm in your own caravan is and will be something special. A few hundred meters from the Baltic Sea’s lovely atmosphere and delicious beach, camping at Dueodde is an obvious choice for families who want to enjoy their holiday in beautiful surroundings.
Do you want to wake up with your feet in the Baltic Sea and your hands in Denmark’s finest beach sand? YES!!! Dueodde Familiecamping & Hostel offers you camping on the first floor by the beach and the sea.
Drive around Bornholm in your own motorhome and stay a few hundred meters from the sea’s roar, fresh air and delicious beach. Camping at Dueodde is an obvious choice for those of you who want to enjoy your holiday in beautiful, peaceful surroundings
Campsite with Mediterranean atmosphere …
Camping on the island in your own caravan, tent or camper, is and will be something special. A few hundred meters to the Baltic lovely atmosphere and delicious beach, camping at Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel is a great choice for families who want to enjoy the holiday in beautiful surroundings.
On Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel and Bornholm whole family can look forward to a lot of pleasant and fun vacation experiences. Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel is situated right next to the beach – Bornholm’s most famous beach. The beach is very child friendly and has several times been nominated as one of the best beaches in Denmark.
We have many different types of pitches, so here is something for everyone, whether you want sun, shelter, shade or views. Several of the seats are close to the campsite playground, so you can keep an eye on the smallest of the awning.
On Dueodde Family Camping & Hostel is our tent sites located close to the beach, most with sea views. Here is the distance the facilities a little longer, but we promise you that you will live well.
The camping site is an idyllic area sheltered from seawinds by sand-dunes and trees. Its peaceful surroundings provide a great place for the family to relax and for children to go exploring.
The camping site is located directly next to Dueodde Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Northern Europe, which offers great facilities for children and families, as well as ideal conditions for windsurfing. Dueodde Beach is well known for its unique fine white sand.
Dog is allowed.
- 50% of the amount for the stay is paid upon booking. The balance is paid 30 days before arrival. The remaining use of the magnet card* is to be paid by departure. (Magnetic card is provided on arrival). * Magnetic card used for hot water in shower, washer / dryer, and indoor pool.
- The campsite is not divided into plots. The tent and caravan site will be directed by Simon on arrival.
- After 10pm it is not possible to arrive at the camping site and set up a tent.
- Magnetic cards are handed out on arrival. * Magnetic cards are used for hot water in the shower, washing machine/dryer and indoor swimming pool.
- From 14.00 in high season and 15.00 in low season on the day of arrival, and on the day of departure the site must be vacated no later than 12.00 otherwise another day is added.
- The tent area is car-free, cars are referred to parking space. (It is possible by arrival and departure to enter and unpack and pack together)
- CEE connectors must be used in connection with electricity at the campsite. Can be purchased on site.
- Extension line of 25 m may be required.
- If you arrive or depart at another date, please let us.